Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome!

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by!

So this is my second attempt at having a Blog, the first time was when I made a blog for my Ireland study abroad adventure and as those you tired to follow me on that I was not the best blogger. But I promise to give this blog my best effort. Now what is this blog for? Why its a way for me to reflect back on my teaching Internship for my senior year of college and a way for my friends and family to stay up to date because goodness knows I will be busy! I will try my best to update at least once a week and include as many pictures as I can.

LEGAL NOTE: Due to legal reasons students will be cropped out of my pictures unless it is just the back of their heads and I will not be sharing what school I am at and ALL names will be changed for privacy purposes.

Anyways this is just the first post and unfortunatly my first semester is over and I will have to catch you all up on what happened in the Fall of my senior year at a later date. I have winter break coming up so I will have some 'free' time then to fill you all in!

Talk to you soon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment